CHAT

Friday, July 2

Piano method books in my teaching program are "loaned out".

I don't require students to buy method books or music books. Instead, I have a vast collection of method and music books that I loan out from my lending libary. Here's a Google survey of piano method books. [+] [+] I still believe everything published that's out there is inadequate to the vision I currently have of but that vision is only going to be more closely approximated over time. The question is, do I have enough time left to approximate my vision asymptotically? Hmmm...

The essential feature of my own vision is "reading". To read or not to read--- that is the question. Reading is becoming a failed art in society in general but I intend to resurrect it in my piano pedagogical method. More in my general forum on this... here... [+]




Global financial collapse imminent if Glass-Steagall firewall not approved in financial reform bill now being finalized. The Senate vote has been delayed... [+] If Glass-Steagall  is not revived NOW, then piano lessons and everything else associated with civlization as we've known it will be a thing of the past. That's why my piano lessons include Larouche lesssons. My recent tracking of this story is here [+] You can ask questions at that forum site, but your message won't appear publicly until I approve it.





Bill Clinton points to nuclear explosion solutions to oil volcano. It's very interesting to see Bill Clinton pop up here and there in world news.. that last time being Haiti... Now Bill Clinton-- who had Larouche released from Jail in 1992 after George W. Bush incarcerated him for bogus reasons... is pointing to the only solution for the oil volano in the Gul of Mexico... a high temperature multi-million degree thermonuclear explosion under the seabed floor... to glassify... or vitrify the rock... to seal it. More.. [+]

No comments: