CHAT

Monday, September 6

This week, we'll look at The Music Man.

For those of you attending our home studio lesson program, Dorothy Motto will be instructing you this coming week and weekend on the broadway play / movie entitled "The Music Man".  Since we now have her Technics organ set up beside the piano you'll use... it'll be fun for you to play your songs with her accompaniment. Now THAT is a piano lesson! You become part of her ensemble... just like the pros! I'll update this page in coming days with Music Man links I recommend you view.

Be sure to explore the rest of my index just below... there are plenty of interesting angles I've provided for piano students to enter the world of piano playing. You'll surely find something that interests you. Over the next few months, I'll be organizing the posts in a more logical way for an online student to start with the easy stuff and proceed to the more complex. For now, it's random access because I'm only getting back into the work of an online (unpaid) course. It's a labour of love for now.

No comments: