CHAT

Saturday, December 10

II-V-I in several keys-- pretty good explanation.

There is an incredible amount of youtube video online on how to think about playing piano. I'm going to take the approach in this blog of just sampling the material I think has merit and value and post it here. Later I'll assemble it in logical order for an actual student. This will comprise the free part of my lessons of course since it's online, free and I don't have a way to charge for it. I will charge for my one on one time however currently at 25 an hour at my place or 35 an hour in Phoenix and greater Phoenix if that can be set up. Otherwise, my advice and online consulation here are free. With that said, try this video on II V I. Even if you're not sure how to do it or what the author talking about it, survey it anyway.

No comments: