CHAT

Tuesday, October 2

Elegant Piano Stylings for Elegant Dining




Elegant Piano Stylings for Elegant Dining

By Pianists/Vocalist Dorothy Motto and Rick Potvin

Broadway Songs

1. Memory from Cats, Phantom of the Opera (Think of Me, Music of the Night, All I Ask)

Gershwin and Cole Porter Songs

2. Embraceable You Medley. All the Things You Are. Our Love is Here to Stay. Moon River. Unforegettable.. Misty. Soft Swing Ballads.

3. Autumn Leaves, La Vien Rose, Fascination, Shadow of Your Smile,  Medley.

4. More, Latin. Besame Mucho. Latin Medley

Sinatra Songs

6. Strangers in the Night. Piano/Vocal. All The Way., Tenderly. I've Got you Under my Skin. Satin Doll. Lady is a Tramp. Fly Me to the Moon. Piano/Vocal.

7. Moon River. Unforgettable. Misty. I Left My Heart in San Francisco.

8. Classical 

Chopin's Nocturne. Fantasie Impromptue. Liebestraum. Tonight We Love.

9. Wind Beneath My Wings. Nadia's Theme. Imagine (Beatles). Our Day Will Come. Piano Man. As Time Goes by. I'll Be Seeing You