CHAT

Sunday, January 27

Crocodile Rock - Elton John



You can see this in 3D if you have the red/blue glasses.


I'm not sure how copyright works but Youtube picked up a part of my performance above at 16 seconds and decided it might violate copyright-- since it was so good I guess. They led me though a process where I have to submit a dispute so I did... on the grounds that's it's my own arrangement of the song....


piano rick piano vocal croc rock

Reason for dispute

This video uses copyrighted material in a manner that does not require approval of the copyright holder. It is a fair use under copyright law.
Explanation
I'm playing and singing my own version of the song.
I have a good faith belief that the claim(s) described above have been made in error, and that I have the right(s) necessary to use the contents of my video for the reasons I have stated. I have not knowingly made any false statements, nor am I intentionally abusing this dispute process in order to interfere with the rights of others. I understand that filing fraudulent disputes may result in termination of my YouTube account.
Signature
Rick Potvin

No comments: