CHAT

Monday, February 25

Home Again by John Denver... is a possible singalong for your piano club or home.


by Rick Potvin
Great down to earth lyrics and very very simple chord changes make this a good sing along song for your piano setting, either professionally later in an evening after dinner or anytime at home.

We'll try to get this down on the piano for every skill level this week but to do the legwork on that, you'll have to join me in the forum.









When you sing and play John Denver, you have to think like John Denver... and even consider looking like him.








Here's my best John Denver impersonation. I think the hair does it. It's hair with an attitude. The hat and jean jacket work for him too but I don't have a jean jacket at the moment. Thank God I'm not a country boy, really. It's fun to imitate one however.




Discussion forum will look the song in more detail soon.