CHAT

Tuesday, April 26

No more youtubes for me-- VidMeUp might work better.

I'm not signing or renewing any more URL's or domain names. The domain name industry has been destroyed in my view. I'll never use twitter or facebook again either-- they're useless. I'm very unhappy with google and even blogger for different reasons. My MacG4 is way out of date, my browser constantly is indicated as being out of date. I'm just really unhappy with the entire Mac experience now. It's all useless... pointless. They've all destroyed themselves. I'm now getting zero hits on this blog due to my non-renewal of my domain-- nothing is re-routed or forwarded. Here's my first upload to VidMeUp... a possible alternative... lets see if the embed works.

http://RickPotvin.vidmeup.com/view?q=571f8a8016b7c.flv

No comments: