CHAT

Tuesday, May 10

Dorothy Motto Latin piano + percussion May 2016

These latest videos are not on Youtube proper-- as such-- but uploaded on the Blogger site here. Because of that, I cannot link the videos in a playlist as I could on Youtube. It appears now that Youtube won't allow me to upload with my old Mac OSX 10.4 and Safari 4.1-- but to update my browser I need a new operating system. To do THAT, I need a new computer because I'm on a Mac G4 and the most I can run on is 10.4 (Tiger). So I'm done with Youtube uploads until I get a new computer it seems. In the meantime, I can continue to upload one video at a time here. I've tried other video hosts like VIMEO but they insist on using HD and don't have playlist linking anyway. There is another service that allows playlists but they charge $10/mo and I don't want to do that right now. So here's the best video I can make and upload at this time (using an old Canon video camera).

No comments: