CHAT

Tuesday, June 14

Hey Jude

I'm running videos on this blog from vidmeup.com now instead of youtube so it may or may not appear in your browser. I don't know what the translation problems are and I'm not likely going to bother figuring it out. Youtube won't take uploads from me anymore because I think my browser is "out of date". That's funny because they didn't have any problem taking them before six months ago. Now all of a sudden they can't take them. I'm not interested in upgrading browsers or very much of anything lately. That goes for my music so herewith is Hey Jude from the 1960's.  I'm not really hitting the nail on the head here but I figure it to be an attempt-- an experiment. I think the vocal isn't balanced with the instrumental. And I made few booboos. Anyway... I'll have to give this a shot in public next Saturday night at Habachi Grille.

No comments: