CHAT

Friday, July 15

Desperado cover by Rick in studio - using extreme vocoder as test


This is a version of Desperado (Eagles) using bass in the left hand split piano keyboard on the Casio Privia. I didn't transpose down as I would normally because I'm testing to see what I would do if I had to play in the key my music is in-- F. The vocoder (BOSS) is set at 16 with a hard electronic pitch correction engaged for fun to see what it sounds like. I'm wired directly from the primitive mixer on the amp to the stereo input on the camera-- with the piano off and the speaker off-- all sound coming only through my moniter headphones. My hair is limp because I haven't using my Chinese shampoo lately, having run out. I never let bad hair days stop me from posting however. My teeth don't show up too well but they're still fairly okay though the enamel is thinning and gums are beginning to recede. On with the show.

No comments: