CHAT

Wednesday, January 11

Sample manual playlist on Vidmeup

Whole Lotta Shakin - piano/keyboard - Rick Click on your right button on the mouse to open another window.
This rendition done by me in live performance could be considered a variation on the original for a lot of reasons. It's true to the original intention of the song however. I used an acoustic grand piano which delivered the real-live sound to the audience, along with a keyboard for bass and drums n my left. I was too busy operating this set-up to sing this time but I might try combing vocal next time.

Jerry Lee Lewis - Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On (1957) - BETTER QUALITY - YouTube
Click on the right button to open a new window for the original...
As well click with the right button on this [Chords & lyrics] for chords with lyrics to follow along. 

Birthday song / Beatles Birthday - Rick live... Click on your right button on the mouse to open another window.
Here's a combination that works for birthday hours. Dorothy leads a singalong if I'm on the piano and vice versa. I'll be adding Stevie Wonder's Happy Birthday to Ya... as part of a package. I might also add For (s)He's a Jolly Good Fellow.

 When I'm 64 Click on the right button to open a new window for the original

Other songs that refer to age might be added to this birthday set. Sinatra's When I was 17 comes to mind. Or A Thousand Years. As well "I Fall to Pieces".

Kansas City - Rick - Acoustic piano & keyboard Click on the right button to open a new window for the original

Puttin on the Ritz - Rick live
Click on the right button to open a new window for the original

What a difference a day made - Rick Live

Act Naturally -Rick Live with Dorothy on Tamborine & dancing

I've been working on the railroad - Rick live...


No comments: