CHAT

Sunday, May 22

Oh Susanna! - assigned listening.

Enjoy this first....



Now print out the lyrics... [here] or here...

...and play the video again while singing along. When you're finished that, watch this piano player Allan Dale.



Pretty good "set of chops" there, Allan! Allan has created an amazing number of really high quality old style piano vidoes. Here's a piano student whose elementary version of the song is probably more like how you will sound for now.



I personally like playing and singing this song at the same time-- it's a perfect singalong. I like my students to do the same. Now here's a funny video of an adult who begins to sing but all we hear is "Oh Susanna"....



And that's IT!!! I guess I'll have to be the guy to upload the singing and playing at the same time... unless I get one of my students to do it... or if you the reader want to do it. I would use the first video as the guide...

Email me at rick_potvin@yahoo.com for lessons-- only after you've been through the online course.

No comments: