CHAT

Monday, September 12

To do real instruction on a blog/forum like this is very tricky-- but it should be possible.

My original aim was with this site was to be able to do instruction online for piano playing. I've gone through several thinking phases on this issue in 2011 and have recently updated this site to comply with what I think will work best. I continue to try to come up with an analog 'online piano lesson" that outclasses anything else you find on the google searches.
The reason that everything out there is inadequate, in my view, is that nothing takes advantage of the tools on the internet itself... such as all those great videos on youtube. For instance, I have simple borrowed this guy's video on how to read a bass cleff.

[Go here to see the video on bass clef reading]

No comments: