CHAT

Tuesday, April 9

Listening homework tonight: 5 min Jurassic Park Overture

PianoLessonEtc. is about more than piano lessons. Piano lessons are inadequate to the task of learning to play the piano. As a piano student, you need to listen to a wide range of music, of great music especially. Jurassic Park Overture is an example of that. I'll look for piano covers of this in coming days and try it myself. If you want to learn it, just ask Dorothy or me. We'll show you how to play it at any skill level you're at. I ran across this piece on twitter #pianolessons from someone who said they would learn to play the piano for this song alone! I've often met students like that. They're motivated by a particular song. Maybe you will be too! Let me know what you think in the forum discussion here--> JURASSIC PARK OVERTURE - pointed to by Jarod Heveron