CHAT

Wednesday, August 20

BRAVE by Sara Bareilles ....a piano-vocal cover by Rick Potvin PLUS a piano lesson playlist

The following is a half hour playlist of various Youtubes of people doing "Brave".  The first in the playlist is the original, followed by my own piano-vocal cover. After that, you should be mildly amused with the routines people go through for this song. I've been out of pop music culture for so long that I had no idea that this sort of thing was going on. I do now. Be sure to click the discussion link at the end for more analysis on the song if you're interested in playing it yourself. And if you're in Phoenix, you can email me for lessons at rick_potvin@yahoo.com

Discussion BRAVE - Sara Bareilles
To find this post in the future, google Rick Potvin Piano and scroll down in the alpha index to B for Brave.