CHAT

Sunday, August 10

"Happy" by Ferrel Williams --> piano/vocal cover by Rick Potvin & more

The following playlist starts with two videos- the original Happy by Ferrel Williams around 2008 then my piano/vocal cover. In coming days, I'll add the piano and piano/vocal covers done by others on Youtube, or by our own students or additional versions by me or Dorothy. The entire playlist, if played automatically, will enculture the listener to the various aspects of the song in various ways preparing that listener to play it on the keyboard instrument of their choice. Video ads can be filtered out if the FIREFOX browser is used, I believe. I use and edition of SAFARI that can't do that. After the embedded playlist below, there is a link to a discussion thread in a forum where I look at various issues like chord changes, the lyrics and so on.

Discussion: HAPPY