CHAT

Friday, June 26

24,000 views and 26 subscribers - no monetization but starting to think in that direction

I have no idea how these stats work on Youtube in reality-- all I see are some numbers and we're obviously in a very low relative range. Still, there are 26 subscribers and I would take this opportunity to thank them if they get this post-- although I think they get the Youtube post rather than the blog post here-- and I don't neccessarily link the blog. I'm getting 10-30 hits a post on this blog. I haven't bothered to track anything. I'm not highly motivated to increase my views-- but that might change. I think the feedback could possibly be useful even in today's increasingly collapsing world. My forte has been to get familiar with equipment, tools and processes-- but not neccessarily capitalize on them. Below you'll Youtube pitch me on monetizing my youtube channel. "Monetize" everything, these days, is the way to go I guess. I'll be thinking about it.