CHAT

Monday, June 8

Isochronic tones for memory? Maybe.


I don't know if these isochronic tone CD's really work as advertised. It seems like a long shot. And it's $24 a pop. I'm attempting to memorize more lyrics for upcoming performances at retirement centers. Everyone seems to think memorized songs (chords, melody and lyrics etc) look more "professional". Okay-- fine-- if I spent all my spare time memorizing silly lyrics to songs I suppose it's possible but it sure would be nice to create "artificial memory shortcuts". I've considered memory shortcuts for decades and have never found anything that works-- from memory training, to the Indian bacopa herb that the ancient bards used and now this binaural / isochronics tone stuff. But who knows. I'm likely willing to give a shot. Improve Memory Isochronic Tone
http://www.mp3-meditation-club.com/improve_memory_n.php
If YOU order this-- and experience an improvement, let me know. rick_potvin@yahoo.com