CHAT

Tuesday, August 31

Development of this website

I'm still in the conceptual design phase of this website... so it doesn't make a lot of sense yet from the perspective of the visitor. However, it IS taking shape, gradually. In this header... labelled 001, I'll update the progress as I see it. You MAY have been referred here recently.. in which case there isn't too much to be expected other than noting the general layout... which is in my view, utterly fantastic. Note that when you click on an index item, the paragraph required appears instantly. It's a beautiful concept site... with it's own URL to boot. Many possibilities exist for all topics using this format.

How the online piano lesson program will work. 


    I don't know yet. (Sept. 2010). I'll work on this soon.

No comments: