CHAT

Thursday, November 15

For our younger students-- and young at heart-- a Bugs Bunny cartoon featuring Camille Saint-Sean's Carnival of the Animals.

by Rick Potvin

I highly recommend the following cartoon for your children, if you're a parent interested in introducing your child to orchestral music. It's quite watchable by adults too.



I've played only The Swan, probably the most famous piece in this album. I'll see if I can't play it for you here viewing the internet over the next day or two.  Dorothy and I will be quite happy to teach it to you or your child. Any age group should be interested in it however since it's one of those timeless classics and universally recongizable throughout the world. It's a piece that is frequently heard in commercial advertising too. 

No comments: