CHAT

Wednesday, February 17

Hillary won't be singing opera.

This shocking footage is anti-musical and might have nothing to do with piano lessons-- but I thought it might be relevent to the voice. Is she losing her voice after her shouting at speeches? Did she wreck her voice? It's shocking to hear her try to continue-- sad actually. She should have stopped and taken a break. I notice that when I sing, my voice quality and tone changes through the day and over the week as well as with how long its been since I sang. This video is a warning to everyone to not shout beyond your vocal ability... that the voice is an instrument too-- to be kept "in tune" and "in good shape"-- and that vocal "chords" and the voice "box" can be fit or unfit. Here's a shocking example of lack-of-fitness.

No comments: