CHAT

Thursday, March 17

Original Jerry Lee Lewis Great Balls of Fire Millie Vallinied.

All the videos of original rock tunes now available on Youtube appear to be lip synched like Millie Vanillie which created a scandal in the 80's I think. Here's Jerry Lee Lewis lip synching his own studio recording of Great Balls of Fire. People in the music industry that I point this out to accept it as "normal" but I'm appalled. This is unacceptable. Note the guitarist in the video with absolutely no cords or amps. Jerry has no mic. This is ridiculous. These old videos that predate MTV by decades ALWAYS recorded this way and aside from the fact that I didn't even know they existed until Youtube, they're phony. I much prefer video/audio that's real and live over this type of thing. I'm well known on the internet for pointing out fakery in today's news so finding it in the history of music is a piece of cake for me now.

No comments: