CHAT

Friday, May 4

Red Red Wine



A student of mine wanted to learn Red Red Wine originally by Neil Diamond, made more famous by a singer I hadn't heard of in the 1990's calling himself UB 40. What kind of a name is that? My upload is a mere 30 s. since I'm merely toying with this right now to see what my voice sounds like and how long it takes to create the compressed video file. My interest is purely technical at this point. Below is UB40's version so you can get the full effect.

The ads on Youtube, lately, are 100% annoying and I'm working on a plan to get rid of them using a new browser. Here's the UB version.
[+]

Once  you've gone through those videos, join me in the discussion notes to get the sheet music and talk about the elements of the song that will help us recreate it on the piano ourselves.[+]

No comments: