CHAT

Thursday, January 29

Playlist for IAB - Gershwin, Porter, Rogers/Hart, Bacharach, Ellington/Sinatra

The following video is a playlist on Youtube of 5 videos that average 6 minutes each. You can relax and listen to the entire 30 minutes or you can click the videos forward with the arrows in the bottom left corner.

Songs covered above are
GERSHWIN
Rhapsody in Blue
Embraceable You
Our Love is Here to Stay
S'Wonderfull
They Can't Take that away from me
The Man I Love
Someone to Watch over Me
Fascinating Rhythm
I've Got Rhythm
Rhapsody Theme

COLE PORTER
I've Got you under my skin
Night and Day
I Love Paris
Begin the Beguine

ROGERS & HART
I'll Take Manhatten
Blue Moon
The Lady is a Tramp
Love
Bewitched
My Funny Valentine

BACCARACH
Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head
I'll Never Fall in love again
This Guy's in Love
Look of Love

ELLINGTON/Sinatra
Satin Doll
NY NY