CHAT

Wednesday, May 13

"ULTRASONIC MEDITATION"-- what a concept!


The above video is the first in a playlist created by me, Rick Potvin (who did NOT create the videos-- just assembled them in a coherent way)... specifically to get the heart of the issue of what is going on with this thing called the neurophone and with "ultrasonic meditation". The field of study seems confused right now and even the inventor Flanagan doesn't explain things in a way I, myself, consider coherent and revealing in a pleasant way.

I myself-- Rick Potvin-- understand sound and sound combinations through piano music and I fully understand what 40,000 hz "music" would be-- in a purely technical sense. I understand what 3 hz would be doing to the brain along with binaurals and isochronics.  Through my reading of Raymond Rife, I somewhat understand resonant frequencies across a spectrum affecting biology. We're moving into "ultrasonic MUSIC" in this sense AFFECTING our biology in a fundamental way possibly transdimensional. I think this is the music of the 21st century because "regular music" in all idioms, I believe, is moribund. It's all going nowhere. It's not revolutioning anything or raising anyone's conciousness-- certainly not fast enough. Moving into ULTRASONIC MUSIC will be a possible solution.

I'll ad to this playlist in coming weeks.