CHAT

Friday, May 29

What is this? Aoki?

The following concert is very strange to me.  It almost seems as though it could be a fake concert-- that its only a green screen crowd. I can't understand how what we're hearing moves these people younger than me-- it's too techno, robotic. There is no band. What is this a  DJ?  People crowd into a stadium to hear a DJ? Whaaaat? Huh? Look at my last post where BTO perform takin care of business. Compare it to "Aoki" jumping up and down like an idiot in front video screens. This is wrong-- in so many ways I can't count.  No real artists are there. Aoki does Guitar Center ads-- that's where I found him. Guitar Center sells DJ gear. Is this a "sponsored concert"? It could be! It could be a concert where the kids are "paid" somehow to be enthusiastic for something that can't possibly evoke this kind of reaction.