CHAT

Saturday, November 30

Flintstones theme is worth understanding.


Flintstones cartoon became famous in the 1960s and a full scale real-life movie was made several years ago. I watched the movie for the first time on Thanksgiving Day. The most famous cartoon of my childhood came to life with real actors and renewed my interest in the quite-sophisticated big-band theme song. First, here's the intro to the original cartoon.


Now here's the updated movie version


Here's a chord chart I found online that we'll use for this lesson that you can grab and print out.

This lesson will be continued in this discussion along with theme songs of a few other movies I watched on Thanksgiving... along with piano version-- easy and more advanced-- with some of my own work on the piano if I can.

The Hobbit, Hello Dolly, Flintsones.