CHAT

Friday, January 3

Sam Ash Music are installing stages in their stores.

Thursday nite is piano/keyboard night on the new sound stages at all Sam Ash Music stores. The stage at the Phoenix location has been in for only a month. It's phenomenal. Dorothy and me played there last night to a few store patrons and staff but we think it'll build up. I didn't take any video because we were there for the first time and just "checking out" the situation. Next week, I'll videotape a bit if the management allows that.  Here's a Sam Ash stage in Nashville-- our stage in Phoenix looks very similar. From what I've gathered so far-- the Sam Ash approach is far superior to the Guitar Center approach. I've also discovered that Bain Capital loaded GC up with 1.6B in debt-- which a lot of pundits think will sink the company within a few years. I think Sam Ash is well positioned to pick up the guitar sales that Guitar Centre will be responsible for losing-- due to their stupid sell out to Romney's idiotic "vulture" capital firm, Bain, headquarted in the Caribbean. Dorothy and me intend to direct all our students to Sam Ash from now on. They opened in Phoenix in 2005 but have recently decided to upgrade all their stores. These stages are fantastic and the staff is very cooperative. It's quite amazing.


Discussion
SAM ASH