CHAT

Tuesday, November 3

Enter Rick's 3D binaural playlist choice samples from youtube at #40/46 [Headphones]

I've compiled 46 choice examples of 3D binaural videos from others posting to Youtube. The playlist should play by rotating around to #1 again, in my list, after the current post in this blog, #40 plays through to #46.  If it doesn't, try adjusting your browser's or Youtube's continuous play button in the top right corner. Or manually advance the playlist by selecting the playlist button on the bottom right. I'm still now sure how to make playlists advance automatically, myself. Sometimes mine just do and sometimes they don't. In any case, I've posted an entry point at #40 of 46 so far in my select 3D binaural audio youtube videos starting with Jeffery Anderson's excellent demonstration compilation.