CHAT

Friday, November 27

Rick played 6-8 am at x Black Friday after watching Walmart's Craig Roberts

I didn't do the Craig Roberts' schtick at x this morning at the front of the store as it was opened to a long line waiting to get in for Black Friday morning at 6 am... a COLD 6 am in Phoenix.... but I DID play and greet while doing standard Christmas songs in various arrangements on a Casio 88 key piano on sale for $299... with weighted keys. Most customers were interested in guitar and amp gear but I did talk to several piano types and pitched lessons. I have no recording but I noted a Walmart TV ad over the past few days featuring a guy doing roughly was I did this morning. In the interests of the etc. part of piano lessons etc, I've created a playlist of some of Craig Roberts' ads for Walmart followed by some of his other work.