CHAT

Monday, November 23

Rick & Dorothy's Piano-keyboard Holiday Hour for 2015-16.

We're starting work on our holiday hour to use at several shows we're booked for in December and New Year's Eve. I don't currently have a working video camera so I won't be posting any part of upcoming shows-- at least as far as the current situation goes. I might change that situation-- but I might not, as well. The critical elements of shows around Phoenix is to keep the car in shape, the house in shape, and to keep ourselves in shape-- through the traffic, the chaos and confusion, private teaching and Guitar Center functions. My overall plan is to wake up on January 2, 2016 after the "holiday challenge" is over.

For now, I'll simply start a playlist and see where it goes-- and then try to upload samples of our own work when I can. Last night, the GC band-- with Micheal on guitar, Brian on electric guitar, Zech, Mahlon and Brian on bass, Tim on drums and me on piano-- did a number of tunes for the Guitar Center VIP promotional sales event--- which included Here Comes Santa Clause. There were camera phones around-- I'll look later to see if anyone uploaded anything we did to Facebook or Youtube.