CHAT

Sunday, January 3

GhostBusters Theme Piano Lesson

Ghost in a Jar
In the following playlist, we'll consider Ghostbusters theme and how to play it on piano.... and now guitar since I teach piano at Guitar Center. I'm picking up more guitars lately and find that the electric guitars are far more entertaining to play and easier-- than acoustic. I'll soon add my own piano/vocal of ghostbusters. It's one of them "tricky" songs... because you have to master the rhythm. I'm trying to master it without dropping the $5 for the sheet music. We musicians ought not have to use that stuff. I sometimes order it-- but I work off the song by ear and chord for exercise and 90% of the time, that's "good enough". 

LYRICS and CHORDS

[1] [2] [3] [4]

SHEET MUSIC [MusicNotes.com $5]


CHORDS and LYRICS





MUNSON'S Guitar instruction is excellent because it transposes to A from B, an easier key. Apprently, he has quite a huge following. His delivery and instruction is really good. He's got 45,000 subscribers... I have 29. That's huuuge. (trumpism).