CHAT

Sunday, January 31

Vendee Race soundtrack critique by Rick Potvin

I teach piano but more generally, I teach music-- of course-- with piano being my main instrument. However, to what end? Concerts? Background music? Ipod zombies? No. The end is now the intentional online video documentary. Here's another nicely done soundtrack for a video documentary.  Look in the index below under "soundtracks" for more of my expert examples and critiques. Look below (scroll down) for my updating critiques of the videos I ADD+ to the following playlist.




Video 1. Vendee. Rick says-- This 20 min video seems official to me and is well produced with suitable music in the background. I enjoyed watching it. The soundtrack includes many French speaking particpants and being half Francois myself, as a Potduvin, I appreciate that. I use this first video as a reference point for this mission. Video 2 soon coming up.



No comments: