CHAT

Wednesday, January 13

I Bought my Billion Dollar Ticket-- to the tune of "I Met My MIllion Dollar Baby"

I really like parodies. Parodies make me laugh. Laughing makes me feel better. And feeling better makes me  want to do another parody. It's a vicious comedy cycle.  It's legal!

I only caught onto the billion dollar lottery deal a few days ago and I only bought a ticket in the last 48 hours as a lark. "As a lark"-- I don't know what that means but it seems to fit. I'll google it and see what wikipedia says. I trust wikipedia.    
                          
The song that came to mind-- for reasons having to do with the unique interconnecting dendrites I created in my connectome-- was "I met my million dollar baby". Million rhymes with Billion so I was on my way. The following playlist starts with the old original tune followed by my parody in-the-rough.                 

No comments: