CHAT

Friday, January 8

Rick Potvin covers Ghostbusters Theme Piano/vocal

Here I am concentrating really really
hard on keeping the beat with
GhostBusters.  What a ham I am 
It's rough around the edges but good enough to post-- Ghost BUSTERS! I shoved it to the top of my playlist, followed up by other versions, including the original of course.

I personally don't think one person in a million understands the chord changes in this song. If I had gone into electronics, I'm sure that would be true too. But I find myself doing this instead. Fine.

So the tune starts with a I chord, to a flat VII and a IV and repeats that over and over and over again. Big deal you say. Yeah... unless you're a white boy like me and have to work at rhythm... in which case it takes a few days. Check it out. Pay attention to my errors and be sure to point them out to me in comments below.

No comments: