CHAT

Sunday, December 13

Incredible sililoquy by my boss at Guitar Center about education


Leo has an incredible extemporaneous gift of gab that is conducive to talk radio and podcasts that actually has an angle to it-- in this incredibly politically incorrect age. I just discovered his extra curricular youtube activities online as I started looking at my other work-mates online. Leo has a talented ability to talk. I know that from being a talk radio junkie. He's comfortable in his own skin- his doesn't hesitate to confess discomfort and he extemporizes using interesting interjections just when you think there's going to be some dead air. It's almost as if he knows what he's doing! Take a listen. THE FOLLOWING IS A PLAYLIST of Leo's online presence which is a kick. (for me first-- and for the viewers here, likely entertaining but not overly so).