CHAT

Tuesday, December 15

Obscure & Uncommon Christmas Songs along with Wild Boar Hunts


In my compilation of obscure Christmas songs, I ran across The Boar's Head Carol and subsequently ran many searches on what that was about. It turns out that the back story is quite interesting and that Boar's Head is quite tasty when properly prepared (they intimate, on the videos). The following playlist is now 152 videos long and is suitable for playing during this Christmas season but be forewarned-- I have included wild boar hunts. Trust me-- it IS appropriate (and fun.) The 12 days of Christmas started yesterday on the 14th with Christmas Day being the 1st day, as I currently understand or misunderstand it. I haven't done the research on that one. In any case, I've installed a LINK in the banner of this web page under "Rick's Playlists" (in bold) where you can play my selected Youtubes anytime you like as background for your Christmas season, parties or gatherings.