CHAT

Thursday, December 10

Talk show with Marshal Klarfeld


I first heard Marshal Klarfeld on Coast to Coast with George Noori a few years ago. He gave me the idea that the ancient alien Anunnaki from whom we descend via genetic engineering-- were using the stepped pyramids to wash out gold particles. Gerald Clark's discovery of the stone circles in South Africa also remind me of the process of gold panning. I'm the first I've seen to put the idea of gold panning together with Gerald Clark's stone circles but have not yet proposed that to him on his youtube channel. Here is a 40 minute podcast transferred to a youtube of Marshal Klarfeld interviewed by Russell Scott. I've reviewed it and vetted it-- I'm expanding PianoLessonsEtc.com to include educational entertainment via the online video and audio resources.